XERO and Accentis
Xero is a cloud based accountancy solution that gives you and Accentis real time access to the financial performance of your business, from anywhere in the world.
Install the Xero app on your smartphone to see a dashboard of your financials, delivering practical functions on the move; such as raising and emailing invoices, or approving expense claims.
Designed to grow with your business, Xero has the flexibility to take you from a startup through to a multi-site, multi-currency business.
- User Friendly – aimed at the business owner first and the finance professional second.
- Integrated – with other business solutions: workflow, payroll, point of sale, CRM, etc.
- Automatic Bank Feeds – linked to your business bank accounts.
- Automatic Updates – no need to purchase software upgrades.
XERO Comparison Matrix
|Xero Cloud Accounting||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Business Conditioning Seminars||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Self Assessment Tax Return (Directors)||1||2||2||2||2||2||2|
|HMRC Correspondence Management||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Quarterly Progress Review||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Annual Tax Planning||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Annual Bookkeeping Review||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Business Tax Return||-||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Quarterly VAT Return||-||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Quarterly Bookkeeping Review||-||-||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Monthly Bookkeeping Review||-||-||-||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Quarterly Management Accounts||-||-||-||-||✓||✓||✓|
|Monthly Management Accounts||-||-||-||-||-||✓||✓|
|Quarterly Dividend Minutes & Voucher||-||-||-||-||-||✓||✓|
|Quarterly Finance Director Meeting||-||-||-||-||-||-||✓|
|Quarterly Forecast Update||-||-||-||-||-||-||✓|
|Annual Budget Review||-||-||-||-||-||-||✓|
|Annual Wealth Management Review||-||-||-||-||-||-||✓|
The one package is a comprehensive solution designed for self employed business owners, contractors, consultants and sole traders.
- Xero Online Accounting
- Xero Training Webinars
- Business Conditioning Seminars
- Annual Accounts preparation
- Self Assessment Tax Return preparation, submission and supporting schedules for 1 Director
- HMRC Correspondence Management
- Quarterly Progress Review
- Annual Tax Planning
- Annual Bookkeeping Review
The two package is designed specifically for Startup Businesses, which we regard to be any business under three years old.
In addition to the one package, two gives you:
- Self Assessment Tax Return preparation, submission and supporting schedules for 2 Directors
- Business Tax Return preparation, submission and supporting schedules
- Completion of Annual Return (corporate clients only)
- Submission of Quarterly VAT Return
The three package is designed specifically for growing businesses that need staff and further support to keep their accounts on track.
In addition to the two package, three gives you:
- PAYE for 2 Employees
- P11D submission for 2 Employees
- Quarterly Bookkeeping Review
The four package is designed for business that are really starting to fly and require more hands on review of the figures to keep you abreast of performance.
In addition to the three package, four gives you:
- Monthly Bookkeeping Review
The five package is designed for businesses that are flying even higher and require regular in-depth accounting support.
In addition to the four package, five gives you:
- Quarterly Management Accounts
The six package is designed for businesses that are running well and seeking improved performance.
This package will keep your fingers on the pulse of the finances.
In addition to the five package, six gives you:
- Monthly Management Accounts
- PAYE for 4 Employees
- P11D for 4 Employees
- Quarterly Shareholder Dividend Approval Minutes & Voucher
The seven package is designed for businesses performing well, with a firm grasp on financial requirements.
This package provides you with the seasoned advice of a ‘virtual’ Finance Director, with provisions for quarterly team meetings to review performance, determine forecasts and structure development.
In addition to the six package, seven gives you:
- PAYE for 6 Employees
- P11D for 6 Employees
- Quarterly Finance Director Meeting
- Quarterly Forecast Update
- Annual Budget Review
- Annual Wealth Management Review